Roxio Toast Titanium 15.1.4486 Multilingual macOS X |
Roxio Toast 15 Titanium - the leading DVD burner for Mac, makes burning even better, adding Roxio Secure Burn to protect your files on disc and USB in Mac- or Windows-compatible formats. Get more style with more than 20 themed templates with menus, submenus, and chapters in Toast MyDVD, the pro-quality disc authoring tool. Quickly trim video with just a few clicks in the new Toast Slice simple video editor.
Complete multimedia suite with DVD burner for Mac
- New! Simple video editing with Toast Slice
- New! Secure your files on disc or USB drives with Roxio Secure Burn
- Enhanced! Screen Capture: Record your screen and system audio, plus add voiceover
- Enhanced! DVD authoring: Create DVD movies with titles, menus and chapters
- Disc burning: Get a DVD and CD burner for Mac in one
- Convert video: To view on phones, tablets and game consoles
- Capture video: From the web, camcorders and DVDs
- Sharing: Post to Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and more!
Trim unwanted segments from your clips with the simple video editing tools in Toast® Slice. Clean up and enhance audio tracks or recordings with easy-to-use tools. Learn more.
Record directly from your screen or capture video from portable devices, discs or the web. Import audio from LPs, tapes and online sources.
Convert video from the web, camcorders, DVDs and more to play on iPad™, iPhone®, video game consoles and other popular devices.
Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs—even using multiple drives. Copy dual layer DVD-Video discs onto 4.7 GB single-layer discs.*
Toast is the easiest and fastest way to burn your digital media. It's a DVD and CD burner for Mac and PC in one. Burn music or data, or create DVD movies complete with titles, menus and chapters. With the added power of Roxio Secure Burn, you can secure your files on disc or USBs in both Mac- and Windows-compatible formats.
Publish your video directly to YouTube™, Facebook®, or Vimeo®. Toast will even automatically tweet your YouTube and Vimeo links.
New in Version 15.1.4486:
macOS 10.12 Sierra Compatibility Fixes
- Toast BD activation fails on macOS Sierra
- MyDVD UI layout issues on macOS Sierra
- ToastAudioAssistant can not get system sound on macOS Sierra
- Toast icon changed to Purple during burning optical disc
- Show confirmation dialog before erasing disc
Roxio Secure Burn Improvements
- Fixed stablity issues
- Can not open RoxioBurnReader application in BD-RE
- Roxio Burn Reader in disc shows in English on Windows 10 JP environment
- Roxio Secure Burn misses files during burning disc
- Large files encrypted by Roxio Secure Burn fail to decrypt
- Correct calculation of free space on disc during file deletion
- Update the info when the disc ejected
- Disable Append to Disc when the disc is closed
- Progress window remains after burning
Toast Slice Improvements
- Crash when export a video clip without audio
- Disable drag and drop for unsupported formats
- Fast forward button is not clickable in pause status
- Progress bar does not disappear when import video without audio
- Disable the buttons when no video is imported
- Preview of thumbnails fails in some cases
Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac® computer with an Intel® processor
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for Pro)
- Mac OS® X 10.7, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12. Partial functionality on Mac OS 10.8
- Approximately 1 GB (5 GB for Pro) of free space to install all components
- VideoBoost requires a compatible NVIDIA® card and 4 GB of RAM for optimal performance