What’s New in Lightroom Classic CC 2019:
Experience greater speed and stability when tethering a Canon camera to Lightroom Classic CC.
One-step Merge to Panorama
Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama — all in one step.
Depth range masking
Make selections based on specific depth ranges in either the foreground or background of your HEIC photos.
Improved negative Dehaze
See less noise when you move the Dehaze slider to the left of zero.
Improved high-ISO rendering
Get natural color in your low-light, high-ISO shots.
– AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
– Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
– NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
– OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
– 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.